Stay up-to-date on GRWDB Full Board and Committee meetings along with notable events and opportunities supporting workforce development in Hunterdon and Somerset counties.
Check out the 2019 October Jersey Job Club Schedule by the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development for free career workshops like resume building, interviewing skills, Linkedin101 and many more at the Somerville One Stop Career Center, 75 Veteran’s Memorial Drive Somerville, NJ 08876.
FREE Career Workshop: Mastering the Interview
October 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The interview is one of the key elements of the job search process. As with any skill, we can get better at it with preparation and practice. In this workshop, participants will explore how to prepare for an interview and become familiar with the types of questions to expect, as well as the questions they should think about asking. They will learn how to prepare for second interviews, testing, and shadowing, as well as how to follow up on their interview sessions.
- Understanding the Interview
- Types of Questions
- Stress Interviews
- Following up the Interview
- Common Problems and Solutions
- Phase Two (after the interview)
- Trick Questions
- Sealing the Deal
- Getting What You’re Worth
How You Will Beneﬁt:
- Understand the different types of interview questions and how to prepare to answer them.
- Learn the most effective ways to prepare for an interview, including how to present yourself professionally.
- Develop expertise at expressing yourself effectively.
- Know how to ask for feedback following an interview.
- Learn how to answer the toughest interview questions.
Seats are limited, therefore pre-registration is required.
Call 908-766-0118 or 908-766-6630 to register.
This program is in partnership with The Greater Raritan One-Stop Career Center Training Services and the The Greater Raritan Workforce Development Board (GRWDB)