The ongoing Coronarvirus (COV-19) pandemic has led to the cancellation, suspension and repurposing of programs and events in the Greater Raritan workforce system and beyond.
The monthly Jersey Job Club workshops and events usually conducted at the Somerville One Stop Career Center have been suspended.
Workshops presented in person by the Greater Raritan One Stop Career Training Center are moving to a virtual platform, as having introduction sessions on SkillUp Greater Raritan, a program of the Greater Raritan Workforce Development Board (GRWDB).
In addition, some GRWDB Board and Committee meetings have been rescheduled. Look on the calendar for updates.
- This event has passed.
FREE Career Workshop: Don’t Panic! A Recipe for Success in Times of Stress
October 25, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Greater Raritan One Stop Employment Services Free Career Workshop
- Do you ever feel like you’re having a panic attack?
- Stressed in your current unemployment situation and out of control?
- Why do you think people panic when facing a challenging or frightening situation?
- Why is it important to step back when you’re in the middle of a stressful situation?
- How does seeing yourself as a lifelong learner and insisting on learning from your mistakes and crises add value to all your life’s experiences?
There are many ways to physically and mentally reduce the negative effects of stress. Learn from top experts in the ﬁelds of: consulting, education, public safety, government, and author of “The Time Between Dreams: Successfully Navigating Change and Uncertainty in Life and Work.”
Seats are limited! Reserve your seat today by calling Rick Peterson at (908) 704-3000