The ongoing Coronarvirus (COV-19) pandemic has led to the cancellation, suspension and repurposing of programs and events in the Greater Raritan workforce system and beyond.
The monthly Jersey Job Club workshops and events usually conducted at the Somerville One Stop Career Center have been suspended.
Workshops presented in person by the Greater Raritan One Stop Career Training Center are moving to a virtual platform, as having introduction sessions on SkillUp Greater Raritan, a program of the Greater Raritan Workforce Development Board (GRWDB).
In addition, some GRWDB Board and Committee meetings have been rescheduled. Look on the calendar for updates.
- This event has passed.
RVCC Virtual Information Session
May 15 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Learn about what Raritan Valley Community College (RVCC) in Branchburg has to offer by participating in a Virtual Information Session in May. The college is offering Virtual General Information Sessions, as well as special virtual sessions for its Automotive, Cosmetology and Esthetics programs.
Virtual General Information Sessions have been scheduled for May 1, from 3-4 p.m.; May 15, from 6-7 p.m.; and May 28, from 10-11 a.m.
During the sessions, RVCC Admissions specialists will provide information about:
- Enrolling in classes for the Summer and Fall Semesters, including online summer classes starting May 18
- Programs designed to help students transfer to top colleges and universities in New Jersey, across the country, and even in Europe
- Career training programs in high-demand fields that have been designed in partnership with local industry
- Financial aid options and scholarship opportunities
- Free tuition for those who qualify, through RVCC’s participation in the New Jersey Community College Opportunity Grant (CCOG) Program
Participants will have an opportunity to ask questions during the sessions.
Registration is required to participate in the Virtual Information Sessions. For information about how to participate in any of the sessions, which are being run via a Zoom webinar, or to register, go to www.raritanval.edu/visit. For additional information, contact the Admissions Department at 908-526-1200, ext. 7009 or email@example.com.