The ongoing Coronarvirus (COV-19) pandemic has led to the cancellation, suspension and repurposing of programs and events in the Greater Raritan workforce system and beyond.
The monthly Jersey Job Club workshops and events usually conducted at the Somerville One Stop Career Center have been suspended.
Workshops presented in person by the Greater Raritan One Stop Career Training Center have moved to virtual platforms, as have introduction sessions on SkillUp Greater Raritan, a program of the Greater Raritan Workforce Development Board (GRWDB). New virtual programs also are being developed.
In addition, all GRWDB Board and Committee meetings are being conducted virtually.
Look on the calendar for more information on all programs and meetings.
- This event has passed.
RVCC Information Sessions, Campus Tours
January 23 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Raritan Valley Community College (RVCC) is offering a General Information Sessions in January at the Branchburg campus. The sessions and campus tours are scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 23, from 4-5 p.m., and Friday, Jan. 31, from 10-11 a.m. Both will be held in the RVCC Event Center (Room A).
During the sessions, RVCC Admissions specialists will provide information about:
- Enrolling in classes for the 14-week Spring Semester starting January 21, and a 12-week session staring Feb. 3
- Programs designed to help students transfer to top colleges and universities in New Jersey, across the country, and even in Europe
- Career training programs, designed in partnership with local industry, that can be completed in a year or less
- The admissions process
- Financial aid options and scholarship opportunities
- Free tuition for those who qualify, though RVCC’s participation in the New Jersey Community College Opportunity Grant (CCOG) Program
To register for an Information Session, visit www.raritanval.edu/visit and click on January. For additional information, contact the Admissions Department at 908-526-1200, ext. 7009, or firstname.lastname@example.org.