Since the start of the Coronavirus pandemic in March 2020, career-related services offered by the partners of the Greater Raritan Workforce Development Board have continued to evolve to meet the needs of employers and job seekers in Hunterdon and Somerset counties.
The Greater Raritan One-Stop Career Training Service Center at 27 Warren St., second floor, in Somerville is open for in-person, career-related services. Appointments are encouraged and customers who walk in will be accommodated as staffing levels permit. Appointment-only in-person career-related services are also available throughout the week at the Training Center at 6 Gauntt Place in Flemington. To schedule an appointment or for more information, call 908-541-5780 or email email@example.com for assistance.
Appointment-only in-person career-related services are available at the Greater-Raritan One-Stop / Employment Services Center at 75 Veterans Memorial Drive, Somerville. To schedule an appointment, call 908-704-3000 or use this form.
All offices also continue to offer services through e-mail, phone and virtual platforms. In addition, a virtual orientation session for new customers of the Training Center is conducted on Fridays, and virtual career-webinars presented by the Training Center and the Greater Raritan Workforce Development Board continue to be scheduled. Check out the GRWDB’s website calendar for the latest offerings. For more information, contact the GRWDB at 908-541-5790 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: all GRWDB Board and Committee meetings are being conducted virtually.
Look on the calendar for more information on all programs and meetings.
- This event has passed.
Regional Home Depot Virtual Information Session
April 28 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development and the New Jersey Workforce Development Boards are presenting a Regional Virtual Information Session for job seekers at 11 a.m. Thursday, April 28, for Home Depot locations in Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth and Somerset Counties.
The company is looking to fill the following positions in the following locations:
- Bridgewater: Order Fulfillment Associate, Sales Associate, Pro Associate, Freight Team Associate, Cashier
- Cranbury: General Warehouse Associate, Maintenance Associate
- Howell: Two Department Supervisors
- Keasbey: Two General Warehouse Associates (must have forklift experience)
- Perth Amboy: Inventory Control Associate, HR Coordinator, Asset Protection Auditor, Office Associate
- Princeton: Sales Associate, Freight Team Associate, Order Fulfillment Associate, Cashier, Office Associate
- South Brunswick: Merchandising Execution Associate, Sales, Cashier, Order Fulfillment Associate, Freight Team Associate
- South Plainfield: Designer
Attendees will get details about the positions from company representatives, learn about the application process, and have the opportunity to ask questions.
To register, use the QR code in the flyer link in this listing or go to this link: https://bit.ly/3vutZEY.